March 19, 2020
How to edit a registry sequence in Registration?
- Log into Registration with an Administrator user
- Go to 'Customize Registration' > 'Manage Customizable Tables'
- Select the 'Sequences' table
- In the table identify the sequence you want to modify and click 'Edit'
- Modify the desired value(s):
- The padded length value will determine the max numbering possible, the zero padding is automatically done by the system
- The next in sequence value will set the registry number assigned to the next registry record
- The batch padded length will define the max number of batches per record,the zero padding is automatically done by the system
- Click 'Update'