February 22, 2021
How to prevent users to update notebook name in Signals Notebook?
- Logon to Signals Notebook as a Admin user and navigate to System configuration > Security policy.
- Click edit and add below policy and save.
- Please note before implementing this policy in production , kindly make sure this policy is tested in dev/sandbox environment.
- Rule "Materials Access"
- IF attribute "Material Library Type" match
- GRANT "entity.write"
- RULE "Global read of notebook"
- user group in "Group name" AND resource type equal "notebook"
- grant "entity.read"
- RULE "Global read of experiment"
- user group in "Group name" AND resource type equal "experiment"
- grant "entity.write"