June 26, 2019
When I use the "Edit in Excel" (locally) option the changes cannot be uploaded with the Save button.
There are some cases where you use the "Edit in Excel" option to edit the file locally and when you try to save it the following error appears:
"Your file wasn't uploaded because your changes can't be merged with changes made by someone else"
You may also receive an error indicating that the file is corrupted
To fix this problem, please follow these steps:
1. Open MS Excel on your computer.
2. Go to File > Excel Options.
3. Click the Trust Center option.
4. Click on Trust Center Settings.
5. Select Protected View from the menu.
6. Disable all three options.