December 12, 2014
When opening an experiment with a Reaction Section the following error appears:
'could not load file or assembly 'AxInterop.ChemDrawControlConst11''
- The error is not related to the version of ChemDraw ActiveX add-in or activation. This happens when the "Chemical Structure" Field Type is disabled manually or by accident from the Dbo.ELN_FIELD_TYPES table.
To fix this problem try the following:
- First run a backup of your E-notebook database
- Launch E-notebook with an Administrator account.
- Go to Configuration >> Section Types and double-click on the Reaction Section type, the error with the disabled Field Type Primary Key will appear, for this case its #7.
- Launch the SQL Server Management Studio
- Expand the CSNotebook13 database then Tables
- Scroll down and right-click the table "dbo.ELN_FIELD_TYPES"
- Select the option to "Edit Top 200 Rows"
- The Primary key 7 is the one assigned to the Chemical Structure field, change the "0" value in the "Active" Column to "1"
- Click on File >> Save All (Ctrl + Shift + S)
The Reaction Sections should be enabled again, example of the dbo.ELN_FIELD_TYPES table: