October 30, 2017
Can saved search lists be shared between users?
You can make a saved hitlist available to other users by making it public. To do that please follow these steps:
- Log into Registration with the user owning the hitlist
- Go to 'Search Registry'
- Expand the left hand panel where the 'Preferences' are shown
- Scroll down to'Query Management' and click to expand
- Click on 'Manage Hitlists'
- From the 'Select Hitlist' dropdown choose the desired list
- Click on the 'Edit' tab below
- Specify the name and description
- Mark the 'Is Public' checkbox to make the information available to other users
- Click the 'Edit' button to save