December 23, 2016
Leading the way to a newer and brighter future, PerkinElmer Informatics is delighted to announce the general release of E Notebook 2014 R7.
This release includes extensive compatibility of dependent components such as Windows, Office, Oracle, CBOE 12.6.3 and more.
Also, this release has blazed new trails with Structured Data (formerly BioAssay) integrations with Inventory and RDLIMS.
• Support for Windows 10
• Support for Oracle 188.8.131.52 Enterprise
• Support for Office 365 CTR (MSOffice 2013 and 2016)
• Support for ELN Integration with CBOE 12.6.3
• New Structured Data Integration with RDLIMS
• New Structured Data Integrations with Inventory
• Support for Microsoft Edge
• Support for CSCartridge 184.108.40.206
• Support for ChemDraw ActiveX Enterprise Constant 15
• Support for .Net Framework 4.6.1 in middle and client tier
• Support for Net Framework 4.6.2 in client tier with Windows 10
• Full Installer that can be independently run or run as an Upgrade Installer
• Fixed QA and Customer Reported Issues
Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in upgrading.
Back to Support News