March 31, 2017
PerkinElmer Informatics is pleased to announce the release of Signals Notebook, a powerful new web based electronic lab notebook ,enabling users to instantly author and manage notebooks and experiments, facilitating a scientific collaboration. PerkinElmer Signals Notebook allows you to achieve meaningful scientific breakthroughs – faster, smarter and easier to keep track of your material evidence.
Highlights of the Signals Notebook release include
• No Software to Install (low activation, easy to use, footprint, immediate ROI): 100% web-based. No software to download, no hardware to buy, or IT assets to maintain. Click and Go!
• Full Microsoft Office & Microsoft Office Online integration - Create or attach your Office documents with your experiments, directly update them by choosing either Office or Office Online. For more information on how to sign up to Office Online, please go to Office 365 Consumer Link.
• Market leading ChemDraw - Express your chemistry ideas using the market leading chemistry application, available without any additional install.
• Collaborative - Connect with colleagues and collaborators anywhere in the world. Start discussions, give feedback, coordinate follow-on experiments, and stay in sync.
• Administrative User and Groups management.
• Single Sign On through preferred Identity management provider.
• Chemical and Text Search – You can now instantly search both by text and by chemical structure, making all your research data instantly available at your fingertips.
• Powerful Image Annotation - Annotating TLC plates and other images can be done directly in the application. Simply upload the image and easily add areas and tags with descriptions to the image.
Back to Support News