November 29, 2017
We are pleased to announce ChemBioOffice Enterprise 17.1 (CBOE), a new release of PerkinElmer’s suite of applications for managing substances. CBOE 17.1 can be used with PerkinElmer’s flagship E-Notebook 17.1 software or as a free standing installation.
ChemBioOffice Enterprise 17.1 focuses mainly on compatibility and performance enhancements. This release includes significant performance and usability improvements to the Registration and Inventory, as well as a series of fixes to reported issues.
This release provides Support for:
• Oracle 220.127.116.11 Database
• CDAX 17.0
• Oracle Cartridge 15.1
• CBOE Integration with E-Notebook 17.1
• Windows 10/IE11
• Windows 2016
• Linux 7.3
• Critical customer bug fixes
• .NET Framework 4.6.1
• .NET Framework 4.6.2
• CBOE 17.1 provides integration with E-Notebook 17.1
• Performance improvement in important Registration workflow with RLS -ON settings
Please contact your Account Manager to upgrade.
Back to Support News