May 06, 2019
PerkinElmer Informatics is happy to announce the general release of E Notebook 18.1.1. This service release includes compatibility with newest versions of Adobe, CDAX and Oracle patches. This version of E-Notebook integrates with CBOE 18.1.1 (separate release announcement will be sent).
Note for existing installations: Installing E-Notebook 18.1.1 on existing installations of E-Notebook 2014.x and 17.x is an upgrade, NOT a migration.
E-Notebook 18.1.1 feature highlights:
Note: *CSCartridge 15.1.2 is required only for Oracle 12.2 version with Windows Database Operating Systems.
- Support for Oracle critical patches
- Support for Adobe Acrobat DC Classic and Continuous newest versions
- Support for Adobe Acrobat 2017
- Support for CDAX 184.108.40.206c
- Integration with CBOE 18.1.1
- Improvements to Core
- Improvements to Structured Data
- Fixed internally reported and customer reported Issues
This application requires an installation of the PerkinElmer Oracle Cartridge 15.1 or 15.1.2. Further details on product compatibility can be found in the E-Notebook 18.1.1 Hardware and Software Guide.
For the list of known issues and workarounds, please refer to the Release Notes, found with the goods.
Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in upgrading.
Back to Support News