August 28, 2020
PerkinElmer Informatics is delighted to announce the release of PerkinElmer Signals Screening 2.5. PerkinElmer Signals Screening makes assay data processing easy and leverages the best-in-class data visualization and analysis platform TIBCO Spotfire to do so. With Signals Screening, the scientist can use out-of-the-box step-by-step protocols to process standard data or build their own custom data processing pipelines quickly and easily.
What’s more Signals Screening is built to enable the data processing pipeline to be built in parallel to the assay protocol to greatly simplify the transition from assay develop to assay production, and can scale up to 100,000’s of curves fit per minute.
PerkinElmer Signals Screening is built on top of the leading analytical platform TIBCO Spotfire and includes tried-and-true PerkinElmer Spotfire addins like High-content Profiler and SciStream.
New in 2.5:
1. Curve Fitting flexibility – Our curve fit engine now supports global vs local curve fitting equations, incorporating other (non-graphed) data in curve fits, as well as the inclusion of any raw data into the final results.
2. New Curve Fit App – This updated App leverages significant improvements core curve fitting improvements in the Calculations Explorer, adding more curve fit model (including Schild analysis), greater control over how the models are applied, and an improved user experience.
3. Automated point exclusion – Signals Screening now includes an option to automatically exclude datapoints using the GESD algorithm to facilitate the ease with which large datasets can be processed in the system.
4. New Multi-cycle Kinetics App – replacing the old Kinetics App, this improved workflow provides a significantly improved UI with replicate grouping, sensogram coloring, and better Rmax and results reporting.
5. New Solvent Correction App – provides functionality to correct any signal distortions caused by the solvent used in small molecule signal measurements. The app allows the selection of solvent correction regions in the solvent cycle, as well as the position on the reference to be used for the correction.
Signals Screening is available through the PerkinElmer Operations Download Center. If you do not have access to the Download Center, contact PerkinElmer Support to assist you with sign-up. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in licensing Signals Screening.
Back to Support News