December 03, 2020
PerkinElmer Informatics is pleased to announce the release of the new enhanced ChemDraw JS offering, allowing research IT organizations to embed ChemDraw into their custom web applications. ChemDraw JS carries the core functionality of the ChemDraw family including customer’s favourite drawing capabilities, advanced Name-to-Structure, Structure-to-Name, Hotkeys/Shortcuts, Templates and Query Tools. In this latest release, the following bugs have been fixed:
- The text typed in the text area cursor gets moved to the end of line.
- Round-trip Editing: ChemDraw® JS 17.1 has been enhanced to provide users with the ability to transfer drawings between ChemDraw® JS and Microsoft Applications seamlessly. With the ChemDraw Web Clipboard enabled, you can copy your drawings from the ChemDraw® JS canvas, paste them into Microsoft Office documents. On Windows, the pasted structures can be opened and edited in ChemDraw Desktop if it is installed. It is also now possible to copy images from ChemDraw JS 17.1 into Microsoft Office documents and back into the ChemDraw JS canvas.
- Compounds Exact Mass calculation: Exact mass can now be calculated when drawing a structure as a Chemical or in a reaction scheme.
- The hotspot disappears when drawing molecules in Signals Notebook.
- Shift+K sprouts a dimethyl group instead of tert-butyl group on primary carbon atom when molecule drawn with CH3 label.
- The hotkey “k” does not sprout sulfonyl group for certain molecules.
- The Name-to-Structure tool fails in certain environments.
- The Digital Signature is missing for both the "PE-CLOGP.exe" and the "bb-clogp.dll" files.
For any question regarding ChemDraw® JS 20.0, please contact the Informatics Support organization (Informatics.Support@PerkinElmer.com).
Please get in touch with your Account Manager or access the below ChemDraw product page if you are interested in purchasing.
ChemDraw Product Page
Back to Support News