December 11, 2020
PerkinElmer Informatics is delighted to announce the release of PerkinElmer Signals™ Lead Discovery 2.2. PerkinElmer Signals Lead Discovery is the first guided search and analysis platform designed specifically for the complex data analysis scenarios typical in molecular and biomolecular research organizations such as understanding structure activity relationships.
PerkinElmer Signals Lead Discovery is built on top of the leading analytical platform TIBCO Spotfire and PKI’s unique, hyper-performant, future-proof data management platform, the Signals Data Factory.
New in SLD 2.2 are:
- Ability to enable/disable authentication
- Project selector for data publish and global search
- Newline character as delimiter for SAR analysis tool
- Ability to data publish and query image data (e.g. curve fit thumbnail images)
- Spotfire 10.10 LTS support
- RedHat Linux support
Signals Lead Discovery is available through the PerkinElmer Operations Download Center. If you do not have access to the Download Center, contact PerkinElmer Support to assist you with sign-up. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in purchasing.
Back to Support News