March 22, 2021
PerkinElmer Informatics is delighted to announce the release of PerkinElmer Signals™ Lead Discovery 2.3. PerkinElmer Signals Lead Discovery is the first guided search and analysis platform designed specifically for the complex data analysis scenarios typical in molecular and biomolecular research organizations such as understanding structure activity relationships.
PerkinElmer Signals Lead Discovery is built on top of the leading analytical platform TIBCO Spotfire and PKI’s unique, hyper-performant, future-proof data management platform, the Signals Data Factory.
New in SLD 2.3 are:
- Refined data mapping to handle more complex configurations of data.
- Global Search App improvements for improved search options and control.
- New Assay Results Retrieval App:
- A fit-for-purpose App for biologist and other data generating scientists (e.g. a screening scientist) to retrieve historical assay data as part of a Signals Screening Workflow, enabling easy comparison of with newly generated data with historical results.
- Ready-made for streamlining standard assay reporting (e.g. standard assay trend analysis, control consistency plots, etc.) into just a few clicks.
Signals Lead Discovery is available through the PerkinElmer Operations Download Center. If you do not have access to the Download Center, contact PerkinElmer Support to assist you with sign-up. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in purchasing.
PerkinElmer Signals™ Lead Discovery
Back to Support News