March 22, 2021
Lead Discovery powered by TIBCO Spotfire empowers scientific professionals to freely analyze chemistry data and create analytic applications and dashboards. It puts scientists in control, which speeds the time to insight while reducing typical technical bottlenecks to understanding data.
Lead Discovery Premium 2.1 extends the core Lead Discovery product with new capabilities for SAR analysis, whether the “S” is small molecule Structure or large molecule Sequence. The LDP 2.1 release is a sustaining release that includes the following highlights:
- Performance improvements to support very wide data tables in all visualizations.
- Added font configuration on a per document and per ChemChart visualization basis.
- Added a property page to configure shadow columns to make that feature easier to find and use.
- Opening the property modal will maximize the visualization to ensure that the property modal is always fully visible.
- Radar charts can now be configured to hide/show item labels, axis titles and axis range.
- Limit-by-marking added to the Dendrogram visualization context menu.
Both Lead Discovery and Lead Discovery Premium are available through the PerkinElmer Operations Download Center. If you do not have access to the Download Center, contact PerkinElmer Support to assist you with sign-up. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in purchasing.
Back to Support News