January 14, 2013
CBOE 12.5.2 is a patch release applicable to CBOE 12.1.x or CBOE 12.5
systems. This patch does not include any changes to E-Notebook
components. E-Notebook issues are addressed in the CBOE 12.1.x patch
• Improved Row Level Security (RLS) workflows
including batch level edit capabilities.
• Introduced Record locking workflow which blocks
users from editing.
• Improved Sites Workflow.
• Improved Picklist domain features.
• Improved Finer control of edit record privileges.
• Introduced default prefixes for the Submit new
• Introduced feature to see the notebooks filtered by
user logged in.
• Introduced New GUI.
• Inventory RLS qualification.
• Improved the security that only privileged users
can search Registration and ChemACX data from Inventory.
• Introduced container and Registration Update
• Introduced adding multiple fragments to Registered
• Introduced support to RLS at Batch Level in
• Introduced Registration integration to a larger
• Introduced registration identifiers mapping.
• Compatibility with SpotFire 4.5 has been introduced.
• Product quality have been improved by resolving
reported issues in BioSAR, CBV Excel, DV Manager, DocManager,
Framework, and COE-ELN integration.
• Resolved many defects and change requests.
ChemBioOffice Enterprise 12.5.2 Patch
Back to Support News