May 01, 2013
This CBOE 12.1.6 service release is a maintenance cumulative rollup
release, which provides significant enhancements, as well as solutions
for software defects reported for E-Notebook Core, Group Security,
Sample Management, Formulation, CombiChemv2, Sign and Close, Reagent
Selector, Send2E-Notebook, SDM, Simple E-Signature, External &
In-Document Signature, and RDLIMS. This service release updates apply
to all CBOE 12.1 installations. This release does NOT include
enhancements and fixes for COE Registration, Inventory, ChemBioViz or
any other COE suite applications. Integration with COE 12.5.2 is
qualified with this service release.
New in patch 12.1.6:
1. Internet Explorer 10.0 is qualified with this release.
2. Latest MSOffice 2013 Professional Plus suite is qualified with this
3. Bioassay 12.1 is qualified with Oracle 18.104.22.168.0
4. Numerous RDLIMS and Formulations enhancements, including “Condition
Screening” for chemical reactions.
o New Feature
will allow administrators to allow or block user’s ability to
export/import experiments as XML.
o New Send2V1
stand alone installer includes Acrobat dlls.
o Adding company
logos in header and footer is fully supported with Acrobat 9 and 10.
performance in MPS Experiments is significantly improved.
6. COE-ELN integration: This release is qualified with COE12.5.2 having
Inventory Group Security.
7. This release is qualified with Adobe Acrobat 9.3.3 Pro, Acrobat
10.1.6 Pro, and Reader XI.
8. New bug fixes.
ChemBioOffice Enterprise 12.1.6 Service Release
Back to Support News