November 06, 2013
PerkinElmer Informatics is pleased to announce that the ChemBioOffice Enterprise 12.0.4 Service Release is now available.
This CBOE 12.0.4 service release is a maintenance cumulative rollup release, which provides selected enhancements, as well as solutions for software issues reported for E-Notebook Core, Group Security, Sample Management, Formulation, CombiChemv2, Sign and Close, Reagent Selector, Send2E-Notebook, SDM, Simple E-Signature and External & In-Document Signature. This release does NOT include enhancements and fixes for COE Registration, Inventory, ChemBioViz or any other COE suite applications.
Highlights of the 12.0.4 service release include:
• Qualification for MS Office 2013 Professional Plus
• Qualification with Windows 2008 Server R2 for middle tier
• Qualification with COE 11.0.3 including Inventory Group Security
• Significant enumeration performance improvements for Parallel Synthesis
• Additional minor performance improvements
• Over 120 known issues resolved
This release can be downloaded from our Enterprise Support Downloads page and is meant for E-Notebook Enterprise 12.0.x customers.
ChemBioOffice Enterprise 12.0.4 Service Release
Back to Support News