May 06, 2019
PerkinElmer Informatics is happy to announce the general release of ChemBioOffice Enterprise (CBOE) 18.1.1. This service release provides support for Oracle patches and the latest releases of Adobe, ACX and CDAX. This version of ChemBioOffice Enterprise can be integrated with E-Notebook 18.1.1.
The highlights are:
- Support for Oracle critical patches
- Support for Adobe Acrobat DC Classic and Continuous
- Support for Adobe Acrobat 2017
- CDAX 126.96.36.199c and CDJS 18.0
- Integration with E-Notebook 18.1.1
- ChemACX 19.19.1
- Upgrades from CBOE 12.1.3, CBOE12.6.3PF1, CBOE 17.1, CBOE 17.1.1 and CBOE 18.1 to CBOE 18.1.1
- Fixed internally reported and customer reported issues in COERegistration, Web Registration, Inventory, Security and Dataloader
* Note: *Oracle Cartridge 15.1.2 is required only for Oracle 12.2 with Windows Database Operating Systems. Oracle Cartridge 15.1 is still qualified for earlier versions of database application (please see Release Notes)
This release is applicable for new CBOE 18.1.1 customers and existing customers who have CBOE 12.1.3, CBOE 12.6.3 PF1, CBOE 17.1, CBOE 17.1.1 and CBOE 18.1 installed. For additional details, refer to the CBOE 18.1 Hardware and Software Guide.
This application requires an installation of the PerkinElmer Oracle Cartridge 15.1 at the minimum with Oracle Cartridge 15.1.2 supporting Oracle v.12.2
Upgrade Tested - Upgrades from CBOE 12.1.3, CBOE 12.6.3PF1, CBOE 17.1 and CBOE 17.1.1, CBOE 18.1 to CBOE 18.1.1.
Pricing - Pricing remains unchanged.
The CBOE 18.1.1 Installer and Documentation are going to be available in Flexera.
Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in upgrading.
Back to Support News