September 25, 2020
PerkinElmer Informatics is delighted to announce the release of PerkinElmer Signals™ Lead Discovery 2.1. PerkinElmer Signals Lead Discovery is the first guided search and analysis platform designed specifically for the complex data analysis scenarios typical in molecular and biomolecular research organizations such as understanding structure activity relationships.
PerkinElmer Signals Lead Discovery is built on top of the leading analytical platform TIBCO Spotfire and PKI’s unique, hyper-performant, future-proof data management platform, the Signals Data Factory.
New in SLD 2.1 is:
* Detailed data access control, to enable fine-grained security down to individual data points, while retaining super-fast search and retrieval performance.
* More querying capabilities and data modeling flexibility.
* Private vs Public saving of Global Searches.
* Support for multiple chemical criteria in Global Search.
* Support for double-byte characters (Japanese character support).
Signals Lead Discovery is available through the PerkinElmer Operations Download Center. If you do not have access to the Download Center, contact PerkinElmer Support to assist you with sign-up. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in purchasing.
PerkinElmer Signals™ Lead Discovery
Back to Support News