July 20, 2021
PerkinElmer Informatics is delighted to announce the release of PerkinElmer Signals Screening 2.7. PerkinElmer Signals Screening makes assay data processing easy and leverages the best-in-class data visualization and analysis platform TIBCO Spotfire to do so. With Signals Screening, the scientist can use out-of-the-box step-by-step Workflows to process standard data or build their own custom data processing pipelines quickly and easily.
PerkinElmer Signals Screening is built on top of the leading analytical platform TIBCO Spotfire and includes tried-and-true PerkinElmer Spotfire addins like High-content Profiler and SciStream.
New in Signals Screening 2.7:
In Vivo Apps for Pharmacokinetics. We have added a whole new wing to the science our product supports – In Vivo experiments. This first full release of In Vivo Apps is focused on the process of running Pharmacokinetic (PK) experiments that are used to evaluate how much drug is in the blood stream of a treated organism.
Additional SPR data sources and improved Relative Potency App. We now support the Biacore 8K and Carterra instruments. In addition, a fully redesigned and improved Relative Potency App has been added to replace the old Parallel Line Analysis.
Curve Fitting and Calculations Explorer improvements. Signals Screening 2.7 adds several improvements to curve fitting and Calculations Explorer including:
- Page Views – significantly improve control over layouts, details-on-demand, and other useability improvements.
- Signal Notebook integrations – properties from the SNB pages are automatically incorporated into loaded data, and any Administrator Defined Table is available to be merged into the Workflow
- Reporting – Signals Screening Workflows can now setup with a Report configuration to make the generation of the correct outputs quick and easy.
- Faster curve fitting performance and more control over which data are sent to curve fitting.
- Support for multi-analyte calculations such that individual analytes in an experiment can be calculated.
- … and so much more!
Quickstart guides. In this release’s documentation, we have our first authoring of the Quickstart guides – a first step along the path towards giving our customers a welcoming blueprint to follow for onboarding to the Signals Screening platform.
Signals Screening is available through the PerkinElmer Operations Download Center. If you do not have access to the Download Center, contact PerkinElmer Support to assist you with sign-up. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in licensing Signals Screening.
Back to Support News